9.02.2014

Home is wherever the people you love are

It's 3am and a little boy was having trouble sleeping an hour ago which means that I am now wide awake.

And right at this very moment, I am utterly grateful for my iphone in the dark, Facebook, my friend Lesley and the author who wrote...

 "A house is a home when it shelters the body and comforts the soul. But a home isn’t always a physical structure, or a specific location on a map. Home is wherever the people you love are, whenever you’re with them. It’s not a defined place, but a space in your heart and mind that builds upon itself like little bricks being stacked to create something stable that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go."

Boom. There it is. A big fat reality check. My pity party is over.

For more follow this link:
http://earthweareone.com/29-signs-youre-doing-just-fine-even-if-it-doesnt-feel-like-it/

No comments: